Are you interested in contributing guest posts in the Marketing Experts Hub?
Read this page and follow the instructions for successfully requesting a guest post.
Guest post requirements
We do accept only high quality, expertly written guests posts on marketing topics. You article has to be:
- Length: 1500 words minimum, we prefer longer articles.
- Content: Has to be well researched, original content. It iwll pass by a plagiarism checker.
- Sources: Include citations for every piece of information, research, and/or data you refer to. Prefer the original source and not a citation of the citation.
- Information: Include original, actionable, and accurate information
- Images: Have to be optimized (compressed) and at webp format. Include sources to each image.
- Backlinks: Will be do-follow but scrutinized to offer value and be relevant to the article.
What we DON’T accept:
- Thin content: Content that does not demonstrate a depth of knowledge on the topic.
- Fluff: Filler words to get to the minimum word limit is not recommended. Repetition and unessessary words as filler and fluff are not helpful.
- Overly promotional: You are writing this to earn a link, promote your business or brand, that’s ok. Do not overdo it with promotional talk, make it a natural part of the article.
- Duplicate content: Previously published content will not be accepted.
You should include an author bio in the document of the article with:
- Short bio
- Image or gravatar of the author
- Website / social media link (optional)
We are reviewing guest post pitches about once a week, it might take a few days to get a response. What to expect if your pitch is accepted:
- Discuss the topic by email and agree on an outline.
- Send a draft that meets the above requirements.
- If the article does not meet the requirements or needs improvement, you will be asked make edits.
- After accepted, the article will be added to our editorial calendar and published as soon as possible.
Reach us at:
Email the editor at nick[at]marketingexpertshub.com with your guest post idea. Add the following:
- Guest Post in the title of the email.
- Examples of writing & expertise, include at least one relevant article you have written and clearly state you are the author.
- Proposed ideas: Include 2-3 topic or titles ideas.